The design, installation, operation and maintenance of domestic radiators should be in accordance with the regulations in force.
Typically, for installation bear in mind that:
When using an aluminum radiator, please pay attention to the following:
- The domestic radiators can be used in hot water and steam systems (maximum temperature of 200°C).
- The radiators should be installed in a way that ensures the following minimum distances:
12cm from the door
2-5cm from the wall behind
10 cm from any recess or shelf;
- If the wall behind is not sufficiently insulated, additional insulation must be provided in order to limit loss of heat to the outside;
- Each radiator should adopt an air-bleed valve, the automatic type is better in the event that the radiator has to be isolated from the system;
- The pH value of the water must be between 7 and 8, and generally, the water must not be corrosive for metals.
- Never use abrasive products to clean the surfaces;
- Avoid using humidifiers made from porous material such as terracotta;
- Don't isolate the radiator from the system by completely closing the valve;
- Frequently bleeding the radiator can be an indicator of malfunctions in the heating system, so please consult a reliable technician or the YOUMAY directly.
- Aluminum radiators should avoid direct contact with the copper pieces. Because two materials with different potential difference will result in electrochemical corrosion. Hence, temperature control valves and other valves, which are made of copper, should deal with anti-corrosion insulation in the pipeline joints so as to prevent electrochemical corrosion.
As a domestic radiator manufacturer in China, we at YOUMAY have specialized in the manufacture and supplying of aluminum radiators and bimetal radiators for about 30 years. As a result, we are able to offer quality YOUMAY radiators and heaters at economical prices. In addition, our products are CE, ROHS certified. Today, they are very popular in many countries worldwide, such as Greece, Iran, Western Asia, North African countries, and so on.
We are excited to work with more global customers. Please contact us for more information!